125g of Plain Gluten Free Flour
250ml of Almond Milk
30g of Coconut Oil (for ftying)
1 Tbsp of Coco Powder
We served our crepes with honey, banana, strawberries & flaked almonds
- Make a well in the flour and crack the egg in & then whisk.
- Add the almond milk in gradually, whisking as adding.
- Once a thin consistency has been reached add the coco powder & whisk again, add more almond milk if required.
- Fry coconut oil in non-stick frying pan, once heated enough evenly spread mixture around frying pan cook each crepe for around 2/3 minutes on each side (times vary depending on the heat it is cooked at)
- Then serve with your choice of topping!