Quick, Easy & Tasty!
I love smoothies but I also try not to drink too much dairy!
So left with a bit of a dilemma I came up with a breakfast smoothie that didn’t have any diary or any added sugar!
I use a blend active to make this drink! It is cheap and convenient, simply add the ingredients to the drinking bottle and Blend! Take off the screw on blender contraption and replace with the drinking bottle top and you are good to go
2 – Bananas
300 ml – Almond Milk
50g – Cashews
1 tbsp – Almond Butter
- Soak the cashews over night in a glass of water. (this is to soften the nuts)
- In the morning drain the cashews, Add the Banana, Almond Milk, Cashew’s then Almond Butter to the blender (Ensure in this order)
- Blend the mixture for a minute and ensure the cashews are blended down!
- Blend for longer if whole bit of cashew or banana are still visible!
- Screw on the lid and you’re good to go!
- Drink should be kept refrigerated if not all consumed at once!