A delicious healthy breakfast that just works!!
Trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle but still craving something delicious? Then these sweet potato pancakes are the one for you!
We paired our pancakes up with maple syrup & banana to make it extra sweet but add any topping of your choice!
120g of cooked mashed sweet potato
2 medium free range eggs
32g of rice flour (any kind of flour can be used)
1/8 tsp baking powder
2 tsp of honey
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
1/16 tsp salt
50ml of Almond Milk
2 tsp of coconut oil (for cooking)
- Cook the sweet potato, once cooked enough mash and leave to cool.
- Once the potato has cooled add the flour and the beaten eggs
- Then add all other ingredients, and mix well.
- Add more milk if you feel the mixture is too thick
- Then cook the pancakes as you normally would, (they won’t bubble like normal pancakes to let you know they are ready so ensure that they are cooked thoroughly before serving)!
We served our pancakes with maple syrup & banana’s with a almond milk latte on the side!
Perfect for breakfast or brunch!
KEY FACT : Maple Syrup Contains at Least 24 Different Antioxidants